Underwater lights: are used in fountains, ponds, and artificial water walls for emphasis and special effects of the water flow. As their name suggests, they are designed to be used completely underwater.
Depending on your landscape design, all these lights can be adapted to suit your needs. Lanterns can be placed on concrete or stone crafted pillars placed in different places. Lanterns can also be hung from artistically crafted cast iron poles or even hung from the walls of the building.
No matter what type of landscape lighting you choose to use, it is important to keep safety in mind. All electric cables should be buried underground.
- Water features
- Swimming pools
- Hot tubs
- Plunge pools
- Water gardens
- Reflecting pools
- Garden ponds
- Constructed streams and waterfalls
Light Sources – Underwater
- Fixed mount fixtures – i.e.: pool wall light
- Movable up lights
- Fiber optic accent and feature lights – light upon
- Fiber optic feature lights – light within – water column lighting
- Floating fixture lights – rechargeable battery & solar photovoltaic