-MR16 – 10w, 20w, 35w, 50w. Come in a variety of beam angles from narrow spot
(12 degrees, spot 24 degrees, flood 36 degrees, and wide flood 60 degrees).
-Bi Pin – 10w, 20w, 35w, 50w. G4 and G5.3 pin configurations
-PAR36 – 20w, 35w, 50w
-Single Contact Bayonet (SCB)
-LED MR16 (retrofit lamp)
-LED Bi Pin
-Integrated LED Lamps – LED chips and driver are built-in to the fixture (permanently)
Underwater lights: are used in fountains, ponds, and artificial water walls for emphasis and special effects of the water flow. As their name suggests, they are designed to be used completely underwater.
Depending on your landscape design, all these lights can be adapted to suit your needs. Lanterns can be placed on concrete or stone crafted pillars placed in different places. Lanterns can also be hung from artistically crafted cast iron poles or even hung from the walls of the building.
No matter what type of landscape lighting you choose to use, it is important to keep safety in mind. All electric cables should be buried underground.
- Water features
- Swimming pools
- Hot tubs
- Plunge pools
- Water gardens
- Reflecting pools
- Garden ponds
- Constructed streams and waterfalls
Light Sources – Underwater
- Fixed mount fixtures – i.e.: pool wall light
- Movable up lights
- Fiber optic accent and feature lights – light upon
- Fiber optic feature lights – light within – water column lighting
- Floating fixture lights – rechargeable battery & solar photovoltaic
There are many different types of landscape lighting systems, controls and switching, wiring connections, fixture types, functions-purposes-styles, and light sources.
Components can include:
- Connection to main property power source (code and permit determined)
- Transformers (12v and multi-tap transformers)
- Light sensor switching (photocells)
- Motion sensor switching
- Manual ‘light switches’
- Automated light switching units-systems
- Remote lighting switching – on-property devices, off-site phone or online systems
2. Electric Wiring
- Conduit - underground for Line Voltage, vulnerable locations, under or in constructed elements – pavements
- Cable, wire – underground per codes for line and low voltage, above ground at stake-mounted and tree mounted fixtures.
3. Light Fixtures - fixed location -Line Voltage (120V and low voltage (12V )
- Post mount – column mount
- Address light
- Wall mount
- Ceiling mount – hanging fixture
- Security lights
- Tree lights – up and down lights
- In-grade fixtures- up lights buried in-ground – top flush with surface
- Adjustable aim “bullet” – up light
- Sports court lights, tennis courts
- Portable fixtures “hard-wired” or “plug-in” ‘wet location rated’ interior style fixtures
- String lighting – “holiday lights” - bulbs and LED
4. Light fixtures – low voltage (12V )- modest location adjustments
- Path lights
- Area lights
- Down lights or up lights (directional, spot, and flood lights) – stake mount
- Wall lights – surface mount
- Tree-mount lights – down lights
- Deck lights – surface mount
- Well lights – mounted below grade
- Hardscaping lights- integrated into walls or interlock.
- Step lights – recessed into stair risers
- Rope lighting – fiber optics
There is often the same mistake being repeated when installing elegant landscaping lights, which is forgotten. These are, remembering the importance of creativity when installing these lights, if creativity is not used, it can cause the house to be considered very dull instead of trying to achieve making it conspicuous. The positioning and fixture needs to be done by someone who is very professional and creative, to achieve the main concept of these lights that our company provides.
Outdoor Lighting is temporary lighting used to brighten your landscape whereas Aesthetic Lightning, emphasis on the beauty of your landscape, by highlighting your accent floral, to trees, shrubs or flowers. Not just beauty but it also provides a sense of security being a guard of theft or an easier way to spot someone; for higher classes of housing. We also provide varies of other options from colored lighting/plain lighting to LED lighting.